The owners of Orion Construction want to give you a peace of mind that we are following the states guidelines in operating and servicing our customers. Being a locally owned and operated company in Northeast, Ohio during this time of the COVID-19 virus situation, we wanted to provide you with confidence in our efforts to manage this situation. Our main goal is to protect our customers, our employees and the communities that we are serving. We have taken the proper steps and precautions to train our employees to limit the spread of the virus while continuing to do our job.
We are being informed daily from our office the proper procedures and measures that we need to take. Therefore, we have implemented the following procedures throughout the company:
- We are open and have taken steps to ensure that we continue to keep our operations clean and safe.
- We have advised all employees to stay home if they are sick, and to follow proper “social distancing” etiquette and hand hygiene at all times.
- We have instructed our employees to thoroughly clean and disinfect all materials and equipment prior to any customer visits.
- All of our equipment being left at a home or business will be cleaned and disinfected prior to leaving our facility.
- Employees are required to wipe down and disinfect any surfaces that they may come into contact with while at a customer’s location.
- We have asked all employees whether they have traveled out of the country to any of the affected areas, or had contact with anyone who tested positive for the virus, and if they have, to report it to us immediately.
- As of now, we have no employees that have been in close contact with anyone that may have been exposed to the Coronavirus or tested positive for COVID-19.
We are asking our customers vital questions before scheduling an appointment, so that the spread of the virus does not happen. This will protect our employees and our community. If they have been in close contact or reason to believe they have been exposed to the virus we will be asking to reschedule the appointment. We want to ensure the safety of our employees as well as any other future customer we will help during the weeks ahead. We appreciate your cooperation with this request.
Our crews are being monitored and temperature taken daily. If an employee is feeling any symptoms, we will require them to stay at home. Our crews have been supplied with disinfectant wipes, proper PPE (personal protective equipment) including gloves, booties and respirators. Our office staff will be conducting daily disinfecting off all office equipment, supplies and surfaces. They are also supplied with gloves and masks.
At any time, should you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the office at 330-244-9708. We are here for you and our community and will assist in whatever way we can, we do not compromise the safety of our employees and their families.
This is an evolving situation, but we remain committed to providing you with the best services possible. As additional information becomes available, we will update these procedures as necessary to protect the safety of our customers, our team members, and our community.